Friday, September 18, 2009

The Break Is Over

After a nice long break from blogging, Elijah and I are ready to get back to it. We have been enjoying catching up on everyone's blogs and I think we can manage a little time to share what's been happening in our world.

With Daddy back to work, I have started up Day Care again with our dear friend Genevieve. Eli and she acted like long lost pals when they got back together. Both are more mobile, more vocal, and show each other a lot of love. It is a blessing and joy to have them together in my home.

Elijah is also approaching a new milestone--walking. He is taking 4-5 steps at a time, unassisted, and he is VERY proud of himself. However, he knows that his crawling is faster, so he just keeps crawling away from us! He has been practicing his walking for over a month now and I expect that any day he will just take off and not look back.

Fridays are special days for us because we get to join our friends over at the Church Annex. Eli sees his buddies and I get to see mine, too! Sometimes we just chat, sometimes we craft, and sometimes we pay bills or write cards! Whatever your fancy, it is good times with good people.

How do you spend your Fridays?


5 comments:

Papa John said...

Welcome back, Luv. I try to keep my Fridays free for errands and "out-of-house" activities. Goodwill book runs, scouting out art supplies, good-looking estate sales, and previews of weekend events, etc.

My countdown for you stands at three days, right? I'm keeping it in mind and daily ask for special blessings for you and the Doc.

I didn't give up on your blog, but now I suppose I have to break my blogging vacation too, since you are back.

Just remember that your everyday life and thoughts are of high interest to your friends and family. [And some of us are not going to see facebook and those kinds of social exposures.]

I love you and your family too.

Lela Paden said...

so sorry I didn't make it today.... I had my hands fullllllllllllll!!! I look forward to spending my fridays with you also.. Next week if i'm not there just come on over to my house.:-)

Bill and Amanda said...

My mind is working, but my heart is crafting with my friends.

Roni said...

Glad to see you back with updates! As far as spending fridays...I'm just thankful that Friday is finally here. It's been a long tough week at work (all 3 days!) LOL....seriously....it's hard work but I'm thankful to be working!

Hope the driveway is salvageable....

Rachel said...

Glad you're back to blogging again. I'm looking forward to your posts.
And I'm looking forward to crafting on Friday. With Shawn's schedule until Jan, I wonder if I might get to come kid less occasionally.